Sunday 3 June 2012

Farewell Dr LEVI AJUONUMA...


2012 is still young, may God help us all......

I start my blogging life on a very sad note...Dr Levi Ajuonuma is Dead!!, its unbelivable, but from all the reports I see in the media, it seems to be true!!...


I am in tears, Dr Levi Ajuonuma was a great man, a philantrophist, a father, an educationist, a great teacher, a great statesmen, for people like me that were personally touched by this great man, this is the biggest tragedy I have personally experienced...
Just within four days of our stupid presidential speech on democracy day, look at all the catastrophic things that are happening....Bomb blast. road fires, plane crashes.

I am tired of the injustice in this world!!..Dr Levi was a great man, a living legend..

I was young when I first met this man, he was a very soft spoken, kind and ever smiling man, he shook my hand and spoke to me in his soft voice.

He was very charistmatic, i remember his sunday talk shows on NTA, he always had an opinion, he was always ready to listen..I wasnt surprised when he got elevated and left the NTA, great men dont stay in small places for long..

Dr Levi was a family man, he was a father, a loving husband, a great statesmen,..Why do the righteous perish, and the wicked continue to live??...God help us all!!...



Save us from this Injustice!!....



Dr Levi's quotes:
“I am optimistic that pump prices of kerosene will crash as soon as the product is pushed into the market.”


“We currently have 24 vessels loaded with various white products on the high sea waiting to berth.”..


He was always very positive...

No comments:

Post a Comment