Saturday 9 June 2012

Morgan Freeman Thinks He is God.....



Morgan Freeman has gone and done it!!...and I really liked him ohhh...

In a recent interview with Thewrap, he was asked if we invented God, and he had this to say.

"Yes [...] Well, here's a scientific question: Has anybody ever seen hard evidence? What we get is theories from our earlier prophets. Now, people who think that God invented us think that the Earth can't be more than 6,000 years old. So I guess it's a question of belief. My belief system doesn't support a creator as such, as we can call God, who created us in His/Her/Its image".

Freeman said answering whether he was an atheist or agnostic was "hard" because the actor thinks "we invented God."
"So if I believe in God, and I do, it's because I think I'm God," he said. 

That was it right there!!..Very arrogant if i say so myself, but looking at him, hes getting really old...Watch out Morgan, you may be having a date with the big guy up there real there..


Post comments here, share with friends..



No comments:

Post a Comment